Rural family practice you can make a difference ellen j belzer on amazoncom free shipping on qualifying offers. How you can make a difference david c eitrheim md rural resident memorial scholarship each year a first year resident enrolled in a wisconsin residency program who demonstrates an interest and commitment to rural family medicine will be awarded a 10000 scholarship. The stigma is this if you practice in a small rural hospital you must be less than competent because if you were competent youd practice in a large urban teaching trauma center i frequently face this when i speak to the out of state parents of local university students you can tell that they are hesitant. Benefits of rural practice make sacrifices series of blogs that will look at the different roles family physicians can play a big difference a family physician could make in a small town
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.