A stock market is used for the trading of shares of company stock find out how the stock market works and learn about the stock trading process. How the stock market works the nyse and nasdaq are the two largest exchanges in the world based on the total market capitalization of all the companies listed on the exchange. How does the stock market work the exchanges i mentioned above including the new york stock exchange nyse and the nasdaq are where the price of the stocks that make up the indexes are set or . The stock market works as investors buy shares making them part owners in publicly traded companies and then sell those shares back relinquishing their part ownership there are many different strategies for investing but the basic function of the stock market comes down to investors purchasing
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.