Billennium was originally published in the february 1962 issue of amazing stories billenium or billennium is a short story by british author j g ballard first published in the january 1962 edition of amazing stories volume 36 number 1 1 and in the billennium collection. Billennium j g ballard all day long and often into the early hours of the morning the tramp of feet sounded up and down the stairs outside wards cubicle built into a narrow alcove in a bend of the staircase between the fourth and fifth floors its plywood walls flexed and creaked with every footstep like the timbers of a rotting windmill. In billennium by j g ballard we have the theme of confinement corruption paralysis freedom and acceptance narrated in the third person by an unnamed narrator the reader realises after reading the story that ballard may be exploring the theme of confinement
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.