Many changes were made to the 2008 edition of the em and have been identified in the 2014 text by underlining remember underlining of text in the em itself identifies changes from the 2008 em 385 1 1 and its 7 published changes. The mission of the us army corps of engineers is to deliver vital public and military engineering services partnering in peace and war to strengthen our nations security energize the economy and reduce risks from disasters. This training provides a comprehensive look at all regulations outlined in the em 385 1 1 manual completing this course will support worker compliance with us army corps of engineers contractor safety and health requirements em 385 1 1 compliance is required by all contractors working on military contracts and projects
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.